Thursday, May 20, 2010

Laundry Day

Today is officially my Laundry Day. Dirty laundry waiting to be cleaned. Washed laundry waiting to be hung & dried. Dried, clean laundry piling up, waiting to be folded. Hopefully Mr. Sun will be co-operative enough to keep smiling all day today! :)

My sweetheart is going for Borneo Games this afternoon. (All the best dear!). And this means one new category of laundry work to be done - folded & selected clothes are to be arranged in the luggage.

I need to get the jobs done. Till then, I LOVE YOU. This applies to all who reads this entry. Thanx for spending your time reading my blog. Please feel free to leave your comments.

And I'll be waiting for my love to return throughout the weekends... *sigh*  Take care. Bon Voyage! We pray for your victory & may Allah protects you, safely back home... :) And oh, don't worry. I'll take good care on the kids, insyaAllah. We love you dear!


2 comments:

Den.. said...

baca tapi tak sempat nak komen, aci?

lil' world. big heart. said...

siapakah 'den' ini? macam kukenal! heheh...

aci, aci.. bukak pintu. hehe.. dah komen ler tuh! tq!

Post a Comment